Thursday, May 3, 2007

"Me" by Margaret (age 9)

By Margaret, age 9

 

My name is Margaret. I was born in in chania in 1997. I have eleven years old. I have one parent her name is esther. My siste'rs name is monicah and my brother's name is james.

 

My favourite subject is mathmatics and my mathematics teacher is mrs rugo and I like her very much. I would like to be a doctor when I grow up. My best teacher in school is murs. Rugo.

 

I enjoy staying in tumaini because of playing with other children and learning..

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill C said...

Hi Margaret,

You will make a fine doctor; Much hard work but very good to do. And for right now there is no better thing than playing and learning for someone who is nine years old!

May 3, 2007 at 4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret,

I am so happy to see that you like mathematics & I am sure that you are good at it too!

Just always believe in your dreams to become a Doctor one day !

May 3, 2007 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret,
I love to read about your dreams! And I love to hear about the things you like to do! Mathematics was always a hard subject for me, but maybe it was because I did not have a great math teacher like Mrs. Rugo.
Keep up with your studies and have fun with the children at tumaini.
God bless you!
Dr. Eve

May 4, 2007 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home