Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, "My Day"

by Margaret, age 10

When I go to school today I read many books one is one in Christ. I done maths I get all of them I was so happy. Then our teacher told us to go for break.

We come out and play with Edita in play ground in filled. We play and play hide and sick. it was so good in that play. We come home and went for Lunch. We eat then after eating. We wash our clothes in behind the house. I cleaned my shoe in after tea. My day was so good. I am happy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bill C said...

Hello Margaret,

Congratulations for getting all your maths! Sounds like you had a fun, busy day.

Hope tomorrow is another happy day for you.

April 25, 2007 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger johanna said...

Hi Margaret,

It sounds like you're good at math! I'm not good at math so I had to study even harder. My sister's middle name is Margaret -- I think it's a very nice name. Do you have a nickname?

Sincerely,
Johanna

April 25, 2007 at 5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you like eating?

April 25, 2007 at 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Margaret,
I sent a message to your prayer partners, Abbey & her mother Shelley, to tell them about your comments here.
Love & Blessings,
Mrs. Parker

April 26, 2007 at 3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

April 26, 2007 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Hello Margaret,

I am so glad that you have had a happy day. It sounds like it was busy - full of work and play. Congratulations on getting all of your maths!

April 27, 2007 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home