Thursday, May 3, 2007

"When I Grow Up", by Margaret (age 10)

by Margaret, age 10

 

I am Margaret or maggi! I work hard so that when I grow up I will help my parents.

 

I pray that God help me to get my Education so that I help many childrens in street or they don't hava food. When I grow up I will help my family because even here in Tumaini I am helped. I will be a Doctor when I grow. May God Wishings.

 

I will treat people in hospital so that those childrens that are in needy so that their feature [future] will be save. See the street chidlrens how they live. Bad lives their in street.

6 Comments:

Blogger Highlander said...

This blog is the best. I live in England and only wish that every child here could read it and understand, and learn from, how you feel. It would be an inspiration - thanks Margaret and Maggi.

May 3, 2007 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret, you must be a very special girl to be so young, yet so aware that people in the world need your help. Keep studying, and take good care of yourself, so that you can help other people some day. Love, Mary

May 3, 2007 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Hello Maggi,

You have an amazing, generous attitude and I hope and pray God continues to bless you and fills your days with joy.

Thanks for sharing!

May 3, 2007 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger GringoDownSouth said...

I'm a big fan of your blog, you seem like such a wonderful person, and very kind too! I want to add you to my blogroll at http://www.gringodownsouth.blogspot.com/ I know it's waaay different than your blog but check it out and let me know what you think, then add me too.

May 3, 2007 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Theresa Tate said...

Hi Maggie,
Congratulations on your positive attitude and the fact that you want to help others. Choosing to be a doctor is excellent, as there are so many needs in your country.

I am a teacher who works with blind students in Washington State in America. They have challenges to overcome, but are determined and brave, just like you.

Blessings on your education - and keep writing!
Theresa

May 3, 2007 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Lynch said...

Hello Maggi;
You have beautiful dreams. I really hope that in a few years you can live them and not just dream.
A hug from Portugal.

May 4, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home