Wednesday, July 4, 2007

"The Story I will never forgot" by Jane (9)

Once upon a time there were two girls who were are told by their mother to go to fetch fire  wood and when they reached on the forest they saw two lions coming toward them and they were fearing becase they head never seen. Lean again and the fist girl was called monicah and the second was called agnes. When they were fetching fire wood they told each other to climb a tree which wsa with many mangoes and when they climbed one tree tehey told each other we close our eyes we see who will harvest the ripe and monicah did not close her eyes so she was the one who harvested the ripe.

 

That story I will never forget.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill C said...

Hello Jane,

This is an amazing story! I will have to think about it for a while to make sure I can remember it too.

Thanks!

July 4, 2007 at 4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wairimu,
Thank you for sharing your story with us! We hope you are doing well in school. Please greet your teachers and all our friends at Tumaini. Love you and miss you,
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas

July 10, 2007 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Katie Fitch said...

Jane-
This is a wonderful story. Hope school is going well. I miss running with you. I hope you are still running. Tell everybody hi for me.

Katie Fitch

July 10, 2007 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Dear Jane,
I am Rae and I have just started to run and read this wonderful story.Keep running and hold your head up!!!!

July 10, 2007 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Jane-
I love your story. I have been missing you a lot. I hope you are having a nice time. I have told my family and my friends all about you. They were very happy to hear I had made such a good friend in Kenya. I hope you will write to me soon. I love you.
Christina

August 24, 2007 at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home