Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23, "Dear Thomas"

by Hannah, age 9

Dear Thomas:

We love and miss you too we are happy that you will have a baby on October you are a wonderful lady we pray for you and we ask God to help you to do your best we know He is giving you hope and that He has great plans for you and we are glad that you like to do things on the computer read the fruits of the holy spirit

The fruit of the holy spirit
Love
Joy
Peace
Patient
Kidnes
Goodness

Thank you very much God bless you

Gathoni

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gathoni! Thank you so much for your letter and for praying for us and our baby. We also pray for you, your health and safety, as well as for all the other kids at Tumaini. Do you still play with Rhoda and Wairimu? And Grace Muthoni? I loved playing with you girls, you would make me laugh when you hung the clothes pegs from your ears. Please greet the others, all our love - God bless,
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas

April 25, 2007 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. http://www.iessaywriter.com/
I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.

October 14, 2016 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home