Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23, "Losike"

by Losike, age 20

I am form four leaver. I am planning to join a college soon. I am Turkana from
the northern part of Republic of Kenya. I am a fun of soccer, athletic.

I am a good runner in the long races. It is my hope that in future I will be an international athlete. I have a puppy and a kitten I like them.


To Brian & Katie.

How are you? It makes me sad to remember the way we were close and you Left us in Tumaini. I usually pray for you & it is my wish that one day we shall Meet once again.

Both of you can never be forgotten ever in my life.

My the almighty God BLESS YOU.

Katie remember you taught me piano & Brian taught me about the computer

Thank you for that.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill C said...

Epapa,

Best regards to you in your college planning and other, more physical long runs. :-)

God bless,
Mr Bill

April 23, 2007 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Best of luck with your college plans and in your dreams of beign an international athlete. Train hard!

April 24, 2007 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Losike! Thank you very much for your letter you wrote. We are doing well, however we miss all of you at Tumaini so much! We pray for all of your safety and well-being and have such wonderful memories of our year with you at Tumaini. How is everyone at Tumaini? Are you enjoying your time with the new visitors? It sounds like they also really love being there with all of you. Please great the others and know that we miss all of you so much. We also pray that it will be possible to meet again some day. We could never forget you, your great smile and spirit. May God continue to bless you.
Brian and Katie

April 25, 2007 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home