Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23, "One on One"

by Margaret, age 17

I live in Tumaini I'm aged 17 I go to at Rimukurwe Secondary School I'm in form two .

This is what we always do here , During school days we wake up very early in the morning at 5.00 a m we take a shower we after all preparations we go for preps at 5.30amto6.15 am .

From there we go to take our breakfast we then go to school some minutes to 7.00am because we should be at school before 7.00am .

chemistry, physics, English, Geography

We study Biology,chemistry,physics,English, Geography, History and others. We live school at 5.00pm in the evening and we get home at 5.20pm we take tea we then go to wash our clothes and by 6.00pm we are thrugh with our work and by 6. 30 pm we take our supper.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Margaret,

It sounds like you have very busy days! I hope you have time to do things you enjoy as well. Of all the subjects that you study, which do you like best?

Sincerely,
Johanna

April 23, 2007 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger rosietx1 said...

I hope you (and others) will continue to tell us (blog to us - your readers) about your lives. WHat may seem very boring to you, may be very interesting to us! Thank you for sharing :)

Rosie (37)
Fairbanks, Alaska

April 30, 2007 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger CaoNiMa said...

Please keep up your studies! My grandparents studied English; a few people in my parents' generation, and now my brother and I have majored in English. It is the language of business, and the means to friendship between nations!

May 10, 2007 at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home