Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 18, "Poa"

by Samuel I.

My name is Samuel I am 15 yrs old .

15 April 07
Saturday There was a wedding in my church, so I used Lara’s camera to take videos .I was as happy as a king because I was a videomaker in conjunction with other videomakers . I am looking forward to be a videomaker. So I had to wake up so early in the morning. Do my usual chores as usual. Take breakfast & I was



16 April 07 Sunday
I woke up very early to wash the apartment that I live in. After that I went to have a shower. I took my breakfast after all I was ready for church. I was frightened to see an old woman preaching to us. I think my prayer partner is listening to me that is DJ. ORR.

17 April 07 Monday
Iwoke up very early to wash the apartment that I live in then after that I went to have a shower. I took my breakfast that is porrige after all I was ready for devotion. After the devotion I went for tution classes. Immediatelly at one o’clok I ate githeri[ a mixture of maize & beans].

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Tumaini Children's Center said...

that is great especialy for a crazy man.
anonymous

April 18, 2007 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Tumaini Children's Center said...

that is great especialy for a crazy man.
anonymous

April 18, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Tumaini Children's Center said...

that is great especialy for a crazy man.
anonymous

April 18, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Samuel! What kind of videos do you like to make? I have to make one at work today to teach our employees how to use our new security gate. The acting is going to be very bad...

April 18, 2007 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Hello Samuel,

My name is Gabrielle and I am 33 years old. I live in America; Lara is my sister-in-law. I was interested to read that you were happy using Lara's video camera. I am a photographer, but I am not very good with the video camera. I would love to see some of your videos. Will you be able to post some on this blog so that we can see them?

April 19, 2007 at 4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to gabrielle--yes Lara can post for me. good night.

April 19, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy! We loved your letters,it's fun to read about the things you are doing. We miss your smile and hearing your songs at Fellowship Night. We pray that God is watching over you and all you do and we miss you very much.
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas

April 20, 2007 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy,

I just read your message and now I'm going to send a message to Dj to tell her to look at tumainikids blog - and then I think that she will also send you a message.
Love & Blessings,
Mrs.Parker

April 22, 2007 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger sars. said...

Hey Samuel!
I'm sara, I'm 14.
I love taking videos aswell, it's so much fun to watch them afterwards! I want to be a photographer when I'm old enough. It would be really cool!
God Bless.

April 22, 2007 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Joshiesmoov said...

Good on you Samuel!

My name is Josh. I am Australian but am currently living in Canada. I went to university last year (for video production) and had some friends there from Kenya. One day I want to visit Kenya and see a safari.

I bet you did a great job of that wedding video and am glad to hear you had a great time making it!

Samuel I like making videos too and have one on the internet I would like to share with you. Its not actually a video I made with a camera but one using pictures set to a song I like. Im not sure if you have sound on your computer but if so you may like to take a look. Its called "We're Going to be Friends". You can find it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az8UDe6UQGQ

Good on ya buddy and keep up the great work. You're a good man!

JOSH

April 23, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home