Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"Tumaini" by Magdalene, 12

One day as I come to tumaini I thinked Somethings that I would like to be when I grow up. When I would be an adult. One day it is to be a pilot. I said. I will read with all my minds and In my soul even thinked about our family and I fill to cry. When I thinked about it and I was filling for my [crossed out names here] and I was very pity for her and when I grow up I will help my mother. With something like build a house for her and her to buy for her some smart cloth. And so she will be happy for what I would do for her. She will Give me Good Luck for my days that I would live in the earth but my mother was really happy because of the thing that I have done unto her.

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Highlander said...

Work hard Magdalene and there is no reason why you shouldn't become a pilot. I am sure your Mother is already very proud of you. Parents are like that.

May 9, 2007 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Hi Magdalene,

It's so sweet of you to be so very thoughtful. I'm sure your loved ones and friends will appreciate your kindness, and all will be blessed.

Hold tight to your plans and dreams!

May 10, 2007 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home