Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Me," by Magdalene, (12)

by Magdalene, age 12

 

One day as I come to tumaini I thinked Somethings that I would like to be when I grow up. When I would be an adult. One day it is to be a pilot. I said. I will read with all my minds and In my soul even thinked about our family and I fill to cry. When I thinked about it and I was filling for my [crossed out names here] and I was very pity for her and when I grow up I will help my mother. With something like build a house for her and her to buy for her some smart cloth. And so she will be happy for what I would do for her. She will Give me Good Luck for my days that I would live in the earth but my mother was really happy because of the thing that I have done unto her.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Magdalene,

My name is Mary. I am a teacher in America. I love what you wrote about your dreams for the future. I can tell that you love your mother and the rest of your family very much.

Do you like to run with Claire and Lara? I wish I could come to Kenya and run with you and your friends.

May 12, 2007 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger freya said...

Magdalene, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I think about my mum a lot too. I am sure your mum is very proud of you, you sound like such a thoughtful girl.

Many blessings to you.

May 13, 2007 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Hello Magdalene,

(I can't remember if I already said hello but if I did, it's okay yes?)

I think it's so sweet, how thoughtful you are for helping others. Hope you have many chances to do so as you grow up. May your generous deeds return as blessings to you!

May 23, 2007 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

You have lived through some sad times. I am sure that your mother loves you very, very much and that it would warm her heart to know your thoughts and all that would want to do for her. It is good to think of others, and I am sure that your mother is thinking of you, and wants very, very much for you to take good care of yourself, work hard, and have a happy life.

June 8, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home