Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"Self Story" by Sadra (13)

 

I am Sadra. Am in standard eight in Riams Primary. I am thirteen years old. I come form Tumaini But my real home is at Nairobi in KXXXX. I have got a sister called Tabitha. She’s in standard four. We was brought here in Tumaini for a purpose. It was not our will but a good Samaritan met us somewhere and brought us here. Now I live in Tumaini. I have got no problems here because we are provided everything. My late parents were Mr. and Mrs. David. Mum got sick and died. My dad also had an accident and also died. I was left as an urphan. But I thanked God becuase somebody came and helped me. My hobby is dancing and playing netball. and I also run Marathon race. This month I have just ran for four weeks. I like also reading Story books even Novels. I thank those who cares for us. And may God bless them. Here I am studying hard. Coz I know at last in future I will be an important person. I will never gave up I always struggle for it. I also give thanks unto God to bless me as I do my summary at school. I would like to say that everything in Tumaini is good. I love those who cares for me. I always pray for them when I go to bed. May God bless his people. I don’t have much to say. Thank you.

 

6 Comments:

Blogger johanna said...

Dear Sadra,

You definitely will be an important person and you have a lot to say! I can tell because you're a great writer and you work hard and care about people. Plus you read story books, which I like to do too!

Good luck!
Johanna

May 15, 2007 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sadra,
I want you to know you are a very important person RIGHT NOW! And I know you will work hard at your studies and take good care of your sister and you will have a beautiful future!
God bless you, Dr. Eve

May 15, 2007 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sadra,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your parents. I am glad that a Good Samaritan brought you and your sister to Tumaini. I hear that it is a very special place. Like you,I enjoy reading storybooks and novels. I have 2 daughters who are in college. They also love to read. Thank you for sharing a small part of yourself here on the internet.

May 20, 2007 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Hi Sadra,

I also think you are an important person now. Most of the time we don't see how important we are, and that's okay. Best to just be yourself and trust God to make things work out.

Hope you stay strong, dance and run with joyful feet!

May 23, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

You ARE important. All of God's children are important.

I can see that you have lived through sad and difficult times. I am so happy to know that you have been brought to Tumaini and that your life is happier now. It sounds like a truly amazing place.

God has already blessed you, and it sounds to me like His blessings continue.

June 8, 2007 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sadra

You are an important person. You are important to Claire and Lara and all of the children at Tumaini with you. You are also important to all of the people like me you read your "Self Story".

When I was your age I could of never imagined loosing so much in my life and still being so strong. I also can't imagine being able to run a marathon! I still can't come close to a marathon!

I know that God is watching over you and all of his people. Don't ever give up hope and good luck in your upcoming run and all of your runs to come.

Leah

June 29, 2007 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home